We are SO excited to be announcing the Crafterminds Cruise 2011! Join us for a three-day cruise to the Bahamas – we’ll set sail for conferencing, networking and crafting on the open seas! The Crafterminds will all be there, excited to teach and help you grow your blog. You WILL leave with actionable items, and many new friendships!
Registration is limited to 75, so this is a very intimate conference – you will have one-on-one time with blogging experts with years of experience. We are looking foward to helping you grow your blog.
We are pleased to provide during the cruise:
- FOUR conference sessions – topics include a strategy workshop, relationships/networking/promoting, nuts & bolts (5 things I wish I knew before I started blogging) and monetization.
- FOUR craft classes – These are still in the works, but we promise you will leave with four awesome crafts that you can use.
- Conference Ticket (with Interior Stateroom): $575 until June 4th
- Conference Ticket (with Window Stateroom): $625 until June 4th
- Conference Ticket Only (No Room – You book your own): $300 until June 4th (Note: you MUST book a room on the cruise to participate in this conference! We can’t be responsible if you fail to book.)
The cost of the conference covers your expenses including the cruise, cabin, meals and classes. All you need to plan for besides your conference ticket is airfare and gratuity.
After June 4th, prices will go up $50 per ticket.
Dates: October 21st – October 24th, 2011. Won’t you love getting out of the cold and into the sun?
Flight & Location: We leave from Port Canaveral, FL. You should fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO). Here are directions to the terminal. You will be responsible for transportation from the airport. Make sure you get there in plenty of time for our 4:30 departure!
Parking: If you choose to drive, parking is available at the terminal for $15 per day.
Cruise Line: Royal Carribean International. If you have a Crown & Anchor number, please mention that in the “notes” during checkout.
Rooms: The only difference between “Interior” and “Window” staterooms is the window. All rooms are based on double-occupancy. As people purchase tickets, their first name and blog will be displayed so that you can arrange bunking together. If you can’t find a match, we’ll try to help you as people register!
Gratuity: We estimate that tips will cost you approximately $60 over the course of the conference. Bring a little extra if you are feeling generous.
Additional Spending Money: Drinks included in this package are coffee, tea, and water. If you want bubbly beverages, you’ll have to purchase a card for that on the ship. Any alcoholic beverages are also your responsibility. On-shore excursions and pocket money is also up to you!
We’ve got many more details to share, so keep checking back – we’ll have an FAQ shortly. We can’t wait to meet you, so register soon!
One Response to “Crafterminds Cruise Information”
- Crafterminds Cruise Chat Transcript | CrafterMinds - [...] cruise yesterday, and here’s the transcript as well as a recap. For all the details, visit this informational post. …
- Crafterminds Cruise | Create Minded - [...] Further information and registration is available from the Crafterminds Cruise page. [...]