Our Martha Stewart Decorative Paint Line campaign has taken off! For those of you who don’t know, we have developed a partnership with Plaid – and have several Crafterminds bloggers trying and talking about the new product line. So far all are very excited about it. As a craft blogger, I can tell you this: we love trying new product! We’re excited to share a few projects from the “great Martha Stewart experiment,” starting with the repurposed bottles turned pumpkins from Gail at My Repurposed Life (shown above).
Jenny from Craft Test Dummies upcycled a small chest. She used the spray painting kit and some fun stencils and tools. I really like the effect with overlapping drawers and the branches.
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the prettiest, don’t you think? Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous shows us how to use frost etching on a glass vase with a personalized monogram to dress it up.
If you are interested in checking out some additional Martha Stewart Decorative Paint Line projects, visit these awesome bloggers:
- Vintage-style pageant sash by Cathe of Just Something I Made
- Stenciled quatrefoil footstool by Beckie of Infarrantly Creative
- Frosted mirror by Michelle of A Little Tipsy
- Fall leaves burlap runner by Colleen of Mural Maker
- Glitter monogrammed frames by Carolina of Expect Moore
- Stenciled pillows by Jen of Tatertots and Jello
Come back in a few days to see more projects from our Crafterminds bloggers.