I am completely amazed at the projects the Crafterminds girls are coming up with the new Martha Stewart Decorative Paint Line by Plaid. Everyone is using their products (paint AND stencils) in such unique ways. And that is what I love about working with other crafters – they think of things that I don’t! We start with these bright and colorful organizers from The Crafting Chicks. How great for back-to-school!
Is this stenciled skirt from Brassy Meg not out of this world? Holy wow, it’s beautiful!
Does anyone else smile when they look at this bat canvas from our friends at Eighteen 25? It’s so cute I can barely stand it.
Here are more fun projects that will definitely tickle your fancy. You are going to love them, so make a visit right now:
- Stenciled Shower Curtain at Beneath My Heart
- Raceway Building Blocks at Brown Paper Packages
- Quatrefoil Corkboard at Saved By Love Creations
- Bakers Rack Restyle at Mad In Crafts
- Baby Memory Box at Chica and Jo
- Embellished Gift Bags at Always in Wonder