Have you been keeping up with the Martha Stewart Decorative Paint projects done by the girls of Crafterminds? They are going to blow your mind. Katie from Sew Woodsy didn’t just stencil a tray – she stenciled the votive holders as well. It’s a great demonstration of how the paint can be used on multiple surfaces. Oh, and her color choices rock.
Speaking of trays, Amanda from Crafts By Amanda went the elegant route with her his-and-hers tray tables. I love the colors and the simple stencil touches – they are gorgeous.
Breanna from Dollar Store Mom turns a mirror into a growth chart (I’ve never seen a mirror used in this way before!). She used the striping brush that I didn’t know what to do with . . . now I know!
What else have the ladies of Crafterminds done with their Martha Stewart product? Check out the projects here:
- Thrift Store Magazine Rack at Serenity Now
- Revamped Bird Feeder at Crafts By Amanda
- DIY Stenciled Tray Tutorial at Pizzazzerie
- Painted Ceramic Tiles at Positively Splendid
- Stenciled Watering Can at Mom Endeavors