Our Crafterminds campaign with the Martha Stewart Decorative Paint Line by Plaid Crafts has been amazing – the talent I’ve seen over the past several weeks is out of this world! I’m wrapping up the campaign by sharing the final posts with you. I’ll begin with this pretty nursery decor by KojoDesigns. I’m not sure about you, but I want it in a craft room! I’ve always loved alphabet projects.
This yarn basket by Steph at The Silly Pearl looked nothing like this when she started. I love her total revamp with bright colors and fabric appliques. It’s really flawless.
I’m a huge fan of blue, and I love the way that Beth from Home Stories A 2 Z combined a few shades to make gorgeous place settings. She showed how the paint can be used on ceramic as well as fabric. I’m completely impressed.
That isn’t even nearly the end of the inspiration I’ve seen over the past week. Here are several more ideas that I think you will like.
- How to Monogram a Drawer at In My Own Style
- Yard Sale Coffee Table Transformation at All Things Thrifty
- Repurposed Magnet Board at Whipperberry
- Painted Stenciled Monogram at Somewhat Simple
- Farmers Market Bag and Basket at Less Cake More Frosting
- Martha Stewart Stencil Fun at Southern Hospitality
- Monogram Tea Towel Pillow at Miss Mustard Seed
- Apple Shaped Stamped Cards at Make and Takes
- Ombre Applique Tee at Mod Podge Rocks
- Stencil Project Collection at Today’s Creative Blogs
- Spider Web Plate at Crap I’ve Made
- Stenciled Cork Inspiration and Aluminum Letter at Perfectly Imperfect
I’m sad that we’re done with our campaign, but I know that I’m going to be seeing a lot more projects out there using this new product line. Have you tried it yet? If not, it’s available exclusively at Michaels, so you need to head out ASAP and try some of the product. Let us know how you liked it and share projects in the comments!