Do you know there are all sorts of crafting competitions around blogland? If you have ever wanted to craft along with a blog star, win big prizes for your crafting talent, or get big recognition for your crafts…you might just want to join in! Here are some of the big competitions that are out there . . .
- So You Think You’re Crafty: 10 weeks. 10 crafters. Great prizes.
- Crafting with the Stars on Sew Dang Cute: Craft along with your favorite blog star!
- One Month To Win It: 12 contestants. 4 weeks. 1 champion.
- American Crafter on Naptime Crafters: Amy lines up a great competition with wonderful prizes.
- Project Run and Play: Sew your way to the top!
- CSI Project: Enter your best into this themed weekly competition!
- DIY Club: Monthly competition — bonus points for using sponsor products.
- Iron Crafter on Fireflies and Jellybeans: Show off your use of the secret ingredient!
Got another one that was left off the list? Leave it in the comments below so everyone can join those as well.
So why would you want to join in a craft competition?
- Recognition — a craft competition can get you recognized in this big blog world. Get your blog out there and recognized for how great it is.
- SEO — A link back to your blog is great for your SEO.
- Traffic –A blog contest can get your blog tons of hits. The longer you last, the more the traffic will grow!
- The Challenge — sometimes we all need to challenge ourselves a bit. Push the limits to our creativity. That push can bring creativity out of you that you never knew existed!
- Name brands — many blog competitions have big name sponsors. Getting involved in these competitions can get YOU noticed by those brands.
- Prizes — most but not all of the competitions offer a prize package. A great reward for how hard you work on your blog.
Join in today and start getting your blog name out there! Grow your blog and show off your best on a craft competition. Don’t want to compete right now? Be sure to follow along with the links above to see some phenomenal crafting. Plus most of the competitions have a poll for voting. It is fun to play along and vote for your favorite projects. Be careful though — craft competitions can be very addicting!