Have you started thinking about 2012 yet? You only have about six weeks (I KNOW!!), so we decided to give you a little kickstart with this week’s #crafterminds chat topic: Your 2012 Blogging Goals. If you missed the chat, join us for round two tonight at 8pm Eastern, or every Monday at 4pm and again at 8pm Eastern.
- Creating SMART Goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely) at Top Achievement
- Goal-Setting: Powerful Written Goals in 7 Steps at Top Achievement
- GREAT article on balancing life & work by @texascopywriter http://t.co/ptB7Ggut
- Every time you make a decision during the day, ask yourself, “Does it take me closer to, or further from my goal.”
- Make sure you write down your goals!
- RT @jenjentrixie: I love the idea of setting daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals. Then it doesnt seem so overwhelming.
- RT @kassarie: How do you deal with the goals you REALLY want, but dont know how to make work? Break them down step by step.
Post photo & free printable by Elle Belle Creative: Ridiculously Big Goals Printable
No Responses to “Making Blogging Goals for 2012 – Chat Transcript 11/14”
- How-to Twitter for Crafters: All About Hashtags « The Nerdy Sewist - [...] #crafterminds takes place on Mondays, twice a day. Both times are difficult for me, so I just read the …